Everything posted by guys
-
Gas Gas Take Over (Multiple Topics Merged)
From the Facebook group Gas Gas vol produïr i no morir Good morning, tomorrow, Wednesday 28 will be opened in the commercial court of Girona binding offers from Torrot, Sherco and IRG investors. Tenders will be opened and we will hear more about what the future for the workers and for the brand. We know how gas gas industrial project starts and how many workers begin and under what conditions. After ten months after stopping activity have been many battles we have fought to have a future. Tomorrow it is another battle, no more important or less important than others, but from this, which determines whether to end the social side has won the pulse of partners, banks and legal processes. A situation that over ten months has been both financially and psychologically impoverishing all workers of Gas Gas. Tomorrow we will be on the lookout and keep you informed as we get information. Thanks for your support throughout the process.
-
“Introduction” Program To Trial, In The Very Early Years
Here's some inspiration! :-)
-
Tire Selection
Look at this questionaire under neumaticos: http://salvemosagasgas.webnode.es/tu-moto-ideal/trial-resultados-de-tu-moto-ideal/
-
Monday music on Weds!
My favourite german song:
-
Some Interesting Interviews
- 4 Ride. New Montesa Motorcycle For 2016
New Off Road concept... https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=8&v=4vecpljlKyQ- Jitsie Ht2 Crash Tested
We need more of this "in the field testing"! Don't hold back guys.- Bultaco Larry
- Montesa 4Rt Fuel Boiling
Premium fuels like Shell V-Power contain less crap like Ethanol so they do have benefits for normal engines.- Brake Lining
Thanks feetupfun. I thought saying "Ok, so I'm the only one who isn't satisfied with ok brakes, fine by me." would suffice, but apparently not. (I had my brakes re-lined although the chrome was still ok and usable, apart from some pitting) Oh well, no harm, no foul.- Belgian Trial La Rocq 2015 By Dvg Production
Yep, that's Axel Crosset, he's been making a fast and steady progress. He's family from the owner of the famous Bilstain trial and enduro grounds and from Fred Crosset, the trial stunt rider.- Belgian Trial La Rocq 2015 By Dvg Production
- Street Vs Nature, A Trial Edit From Norway
Great video. I even like the music until 1:16, after that, not so much, but that's personal, you can't please everyone. Keep up the good work!- Brake Lining
Nigel, could you rephrase that sentence please, because I don't understand what you're saying. Don't forget I'm from Belgium.- Hydraulics, Do We Need Them?
Alright, that's it! All who think we don't need hydraulics, raise your hand. Fine, now that's out of the way, can we please move on to more important questions like: Does my bum look big in these trial pants.- Brake Lining
Ok, so I'm the only one who isn't satisfied with ok brakes, fine by me.- Trs Bike Unveiled
Please don't twist my words around, I never said development wasn't as it should be. I'm way to modest to make such claims As we all know development always has it's problems, otherwise you wouldn't need development would you. And please check out the videos before accusing me. All I said, in other posts also, is that there's a difference between the way Vertigo handels things versus TRS. Vertigo does it almost in the open at WTC's and such, and TRS did it all behind closed doors. I never said one way was better than the other, all I said was that some potential buyers might be scared away when there's to much talk about problems, yet, as others stated here, for some that honesty and openness is a positive thing.- Trs Bike Unveiled
In some of the Jitsie videos I posted of the WTC.- Brake Lining
I know the importance of alignment, I've been aligning machines and components for a living for 25 years now. But that doesn't change the physical properties of chrome versus steel or iron.- Shurflex Fiber Clutch Thickness.
I bought an S3 clutch pack which also didn't have the correct thickness although it was supposed to be ready to use. Like Elk says, I bought some separate steel plates to get the correct pack thickness and had a perfect clutch. Gas Gas gives the desired pack thickness measurement, because that way it's very easy to calculate what steel plates thickness you need to achieve the correct pack thickness. Synthetic oil is not the problem, I used GRO Gear Extreme, which is a fully synthetic oil and is even recommended by GasGas and is very similar to the Elf HTX 740. Be careful when sanding off friction plates, I tried it and it made the clutch worse, very inconsistent engaging point. Better get some correct steel plates.- Trs Bike Unveiled
Realistic? Every company has its own approach I guess, Dabill for instance, wasn't afraid to admit that they had problems with the development of the Vertigo.- Brake Lining
Could be, but I'm sure many were glad they finally had a reason to replace the lining with something that actually has some friction. I know I was- Trs Bike Unveiled
Not trying to be the wise guy here, but he said it was his first ride with the TRS on his home training grounds, so probably not necessarily his first ride on the bike. Still very impressive though.- Trs Bike Unveiled
- Brake Lining
I would use the L (low carbon) grade stainless steel. EBC claims a 20% higher friction value when using low carbon Stainless steel. But how does the friction value of stainless steel compare to normal steel? Because the main reason of the re-lining, for most of us, is improving brake power. - 4 Ride. New Montesa Motorcycle For 2016
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.