Where Is Trials The Most Fun?

mr clean

mmmmm...interesting stuff...

Its always fun to see how patriotic or not people are....BUT..I think its not really about that. Firstly I agree, wherever you go, its upto you to make the most of it....BUT, I also agree that there is a massively different vibe at different clubs, that is certainly the case here in UK..(in my humble opinion)

There is a very good chinese saying that is worth remembering though..

"Wherever you go, there is a full moon"

And for those of you that know how important the moon is to the Chinese, that will mean even more.

Whilst Im on that subject...heres my maybe slightly unusual slant on things.

Here in UK, I can ride a comp. every week, different venue, plenty of observers etcetc....

When I used to live in Hong Kong, there were about 5 comps a year, and only 2 or 3 venues to ride at....

BUT....for FUN...hong Kong was by far the best.....

BUT..(yes another but)....for variety, and improving my riding, it is better here in the UK.

As for standard of riding...well thats another interesting one. Ive seen riders here in UK, wowed by someone going up a six foot near vertical step, that in HOng Kong, they would think NOTHING of...and they are VERY VERY good at it.

BUT...(another but!!!)...if you gave them a muddy camber, they'd be way behind the brits.

OK...I'll stop waffling...sorry for going off subject.

Good luck Mr Clean, wherever you go.