Scott Trial

perce

Earlier this year Andy mentioned that he'd like TrialsCentral to put in one of the teams for this years Scott. Having spoke to him he's willing to do all the organising etc etc. All we need now is a team of riders, who's up for it?

I would love to do it but do not think i would finish and who would drive my van home. I will put my name down as a helper,part of the back up team or hold the bottle of water at the finish.(cheerleader may be?)

Get the Dishes crew to go up and observe - I'm sure the Richmond guys can use volunteers. Its a blast trying to observe half a dozen bikes through the same section at once - whilst making sure you get all the results down in the book.

Personally, I have proven to myself that me and the 4RT would be out of time pretty much from the word go - so I'm happy to watch how it should be done.

One trial I would love to say I had done, maybe next year hopefully, seen a few vids of it and some of the sections look quite stiff and not looking forward to being used as traction or a kicker if you lob it mid flow. A little like the IOM TT, you need to have done it a few times to know where your going and be used to riding like they do

i`ll make a fool of myself if someone wants too donate a bike?

why don't the whole of the r2w team come up, ride their own bikes & show us how tough you are?

The reason I asked for a bike donation was because I cannot in anyway afford the event! and i`m sure the rest of them are in the same boat as me! although if a few come up with an idea i`d love too have a go at this event (and fail horribly)