Sheffield Indoor

ruffrider

All of the seats there are pretty good to be honest. I've sat right at the end near the stage twice quite high up and those seats seemed good, although abit far away from the sections at the other end on the arena, however we were right next to the races this year which was super cool since it all went down to a race. I've also sat at the other end opposite the stage before, this was really good too since all of the sections were infront of you so you didn't have to be looking round people all the time.

I would say that about half way down the arena on either side, and the row directly above the walkway would be pretty good, you're about in the middle so you're close to most sections, and if you are near to the walkway you will be close by if they ride round there again.

BOB

Allow me to be a bit more specific....I've been a few times...my favourite seats are:-

Block 204 row A

Block 217 row A

Block 202 row A

Block 215 row A

Block 206 row A

Block 219 row A

******Do not ask for a seat on the end of these rows as there is limited veiwing*****

especially for a child or short-ar5e!! :rolleyes:

I called Sheffield Arena Box Office (0114 256 5656) on the day the tickets went on sale - I looked at booking them online but there seems to be little choice on seats and the fee seems much higher.

When booking via box office I could discuss the exact seats and choose what I wanted, paid face value plus about

HAM2, thanks for the recommendation - I pushed for row A and got block 206.

I had to smile tho, I've been to Sheffield quite a few times and have absolutely no idea where I sat never mind having favourite seats :unsure:

Aye! but once you get a crap seat you pay much more attention next year :)

• 4 weeks later...