Lampkin In Madrid 2006

greeves

not mocking your camera or anything but them pics look like they are pixelating or something little spots are apearing likes its bluring or doing something anyway i wouldnt really call that good quality ?

It was, until recently solely a 10D I used. I've upgraded, but still have the 10D as a second camera. You never complained about my photos! :rolleyes: It is purely the process of resizing them that causes this.

Andy's sorta ok on the camera but hes still a complete n00b on Photoshop :rolleyes::beer:

I resized the photos with Photoshop as it has a function "Resize for webb" but it looks it is not the perfect tool for this.

Sometimes if some dust comes in the body of the digital cameras, the result of the photos is something like the worst process made 50 years ago. When shooting wildlife in dusty places it is very common to seal the body and lens with silicon to avoid the dust.

About the cameras for trials photography I think any reflex camera starting 4Mpixels is ok as far as the lenses are fast enough, 2.8 and even slower 3.5 will do ok. With this kind of lenses, enough light and just 1/1500 speed.... you can stop any trials motion in a photo.

A EOS1D is the best camera in my opinion, but 3 or 4 times more expensive than a 10D or a 50D, and this last ones are really enough even for proffesionals (with the fast lenses of course).

I resized the photos with Photoshop as it has a function "Resize for webb" but it looks it is not the perfect tool for this.

Resizing for the web reduces the information in the image to decrease the file size and therefore reduces the quality of the image. This is exactly what it is designed to do. If you wish to retain the quality in say a JPEG format, raise the quality to 100% and just reduce the overal size in pixels of the image.