Engine Covers

doogle

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep I was gonna buy them untill I looked at my bank balance! :guinness: look decent enough and something along the lines of what THIS bloke said he was gonna do but has never got round too it, it would seem!

If anyone buys them before I get paid please let me know what they are like :wacko:

If you look on the Trick-bits website under products>abs cover then click on the beta logo it says they should be out for around 2 oct 06.

I spoke to him at hawkstone and he said he was struggling to get his hands of a beta for a month or so to develope them.

definately going to get some swing arm covers when they come out and maybe a long silencer gaurd.

Edited by Chris Morris

yep i saw them... not sure if they would look a bit cheap and tacky. Plastic carbonfibre sometimes looks a bit naff.... bit chav :wacko: so should suit Barry "hoody boy" Baines ok :beer:

How the **** am I a chav? don`t think I own a hoody and couldn`t be much further from a chav if I tried! But I agree they may look tacky?

I see someone bought the first one but has been re-listed so if whoever bought it is on here please report back :guinness:

How much would a new cover cost? I would rather have scratches than a naff chav looking thing on the side, any info please.

Betarev3, we will have to take out the burberry seat covers from the van aweek Saturday so not to upset Heath. Wonder if we could sell them to Barrybaines.

yep would like too know as like I said he has relisted another and my casing is mullered (most of the writing smashed) so if it looks ok may be worth it? although it may make the water pump cover look worse than it already does!!!!

R2w we could spray one pink for your bike too!

Edited by barrybaines