Footrest Hangers

mad4it

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ANY OTHER PEOPLE.

MY FOOTREST BRACKETS ARE ALWAY'S BENDING WITHOUT BEING HIT! THE RIGHT ONE IS WORSE THAN THE LEFT,

THEY BEND DOWN AND BACK . I HAVE STRAIGHTEND THEM AT LEAST FOUR TIMES AND WITHIN A

COUPLE OF TRIALS THEY ARE STRAIGHT BACK WHERE THEY STARTED.THIS CAUSES THE RIGHT HANGER

TO RUB ON THE CHAIN ON THE INSIDE MAKING A RIGHT RACKET POXY THINGS.PS I'M NO BLOATER!

YES THE GUSSETS ON THEM HAVE BEEN FULLY TIG WELDED ALL THE

WAY ON BOTH SIDES BUT STILL PERSIST IN BENDING!

I HAVE NOTICED THE NEW 07 BIKES HAVE ALL NEW FRAME LOWERS AND MOUNTINGS

PERHAPS IT IS A COMMON DESIGN WEAKNES.

Once a piece of steel has been bent, the restraightened item is not as strong as the original (metal fatigue), as yours have been bent and restraightened at least 4 times i'm, suprised they haven't fallen off. Only real solution, is to remanufacture, the hangers, do a proper job.

Mad4it, get yourself some Raptor hangers and pegs, problem solved, you wont ever bend them things, expensive but worth every penny. Your shouting mate

While I do think Raptors are the best hangers out there they eventually bend just like steel ones. They get to the point they need a swift **** with a mallet after every event.

what that i`ve never bent mine! or that I could afford the raptor stuff? beleive me I can`t but theres always a way! And as I always say my bike seems too have a forcefield around it sometimes! shame it wasn`t there Saturday, maybe the bike just wanted a rest

Just recieved the new 2007 rev 3.. The new hangers are absolutely Lovely... They look incredibly strong and very well built.. The rest of the Bike Is THE BOMB.. It has a new designed front fender.. a Sharp looking air intake system on the tank.. The Hubs and polished spokes are fantastic.. The Color Is very similar to the 2004 with some Really nice Graphics on It !!!

The New Frame is Beautiful and ALOT SMALLER.. Set it next to an o6 and it is truly a huge change.. The skid plate has been drilled out .. the Engine mounting bolts are made of ergal..

The bike feels very lite and nimble..

The absolute best BETA YET !!!!!

Beta owners .. the chain is now 1/4 " from the bracket now ..... no more annoying rub ..

These bad boys will sell faster than we can get them once everybody rides them....

Edited by Ron