Richmond Dmc

team andrew

As a recent fan returned to the sport I have been out every weekend, battling with the new bike, either pratising or competing in local events.

I would like to thank Richmond DMC for their efforts so far this year on three exciting trials, Marske, Wensley and Reeth all of which proved formidable for a Clubman B rider trying to improve his standards.

The organistaion and sections were formidable and everyone provided info on line, gear, etc all of which was invaluable to me.

Any riders wanting to have a great day out and battle the great outdors, check out the next Richmond trial, you won't regret it!!!!

Here, Here! I went with my lad & a mate from Ollerton to last weeks Richmond trial @ Grintham nr Reeth, it was mega. Fair distance from nr Leicester, but well worth it.... :) Well done the RTC Gang!!!!

Long day though.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, still recovering.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lampkin

i completly agree i have just started trialing on my 1984 yam ty250 and am 13 i ride the ty80 hard course and it is just as fun and challlenging as the other courses. i am riding in the ty80 hard course because if i rode b clas i would brake my neck!

what is your name as i would like to see how you did on my results.

i am called richard longstaff.

cya