Japanese Dancing Girls

slapshot 3

Japanese Dancing Girls  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Andy Divulge More Japanese Dancing Girl pictures

• Yes
    • NO

Pretty sure dougies bikes only got three gears so not much use out on the moors

Now if only I could publish those photos I have of a stripped-down 4-RT factory bike gearbox (Fuji's) that I took in Japan...

(Nobody's actually said I can't, but as I know it would cause a lot of hassle if I did they will remain offline and part of my private collection - along with most of the photos of the Japanese dancing girls :hl: )

well at least tell us whats in the pictures if your not going to show them, oh yeah and if you must you can tell us about the gearbox too.

gearbox..schmeerbox. now about these dancing girls.... :D

From the Beta Forum

Andy keeps going on about these Japanese Dancing Girls so the poll question is this...Should Andy Divulge more of his Japanese Dancing Girls Pictures??

Slapshot, although I have voted yes the web master will click a few buttons and the vote will come out no every time. This is anything goes Andy, go on, just a few pics, may even keep the 4 stroke Beta posts down for a couple of hours

Typical dictatorship.......Andy only has one vote..one more than the rest of us put together :D

Slapshot, although I have voted yes the web master will click a few buttons and the vote will come out no every time. This is anything goes Andy, go on, just a few pics, may even keep the 4 stroke Beta posts down for a couple of hours

Believe it or not, I only have one vote on Polls myself and cannot manipulate them (well I probably could by hacking about with the database, but that's way more effort than it's worth)

You can Poll all you want - what happens on the road stays on the road. TC rule :D

Believe it or not, I only have one vote on Polls myself and cannot manipulate them (well I probably could by hacking about with the database, but that's way more effort than it's worth)

You can Poll all you want - what happens on the road stays on the road. TC rule :D

Sorry boys but Andy's right.

You can Poll all you want - what happens on the road stays on the road. TC rule :)

Hmmmmm.... Whats Cota Kid been up to then he dont want us to know :thumbup:

You can Poll all you want - what happens on the road stays on the road. TC rule :)

Hmmmmm.... Whats Cota Kid been up to then he dont want us to know :)

Ha ha ha. You'll never know and I can never remember :thumbup:

Hmmmmm.... Whats Cota Kid been up to then he dont want us to know :thumbup:

I would say come on the road with us and you'll find out, but given you can only handle a half pint of shandy before you put a pair of underpants on your head, a pencil up each nostril and start singing the song about the goblins, I don't think you're really up for it :)

Hmmmmm.... Whats Cota Kid been up to then he dont want us to know :)

I would say come on the road with us and you'll find out, but given you can only handle a half pint of shandy before you put a pair of underpants on your head, a pencil up each nostril and start singing the song about the goblins, I don't think you're really up for it :D

Yeah, we all know thatsonly supposed to happen after two halves of mead shandy. :thumbup::)