4 Strokes And Technology!

copemech

riders perhaps should be judged on how they ride and not why they bought a paticular bike

In your case badly!!!

You've got to be a nutter riding the bike you ride :lol: (AW)

Yes you are right i can ride shame you cant!!!

No North Kent trophies for you this year :D....now on your bike and go pest someone else.

Edited by spud

riders perhaps should be judged on how they ride and not why they bought a paticular bike

In your case badly!!!

You've got to be a nutter riding the bike you ride :lol: (AW)

Yes you are right i can ride shame you cant!!!

No North Kent trophies for you this year :D....now on your bike and go pest someone else.

No your rite there cos i don't ride them

Yup, most of us don't need the big bore bikes...for competition, but when it comes to trail riding they are the cat's meow, just put them in third and leave it there. The Five Miles of Hell in Utah is a perfect example. It takes three hours of solid riding to cross that monster. It's like three solid hours of Intermediate/Advanced section. With a small bore your shift foot gets tired in a hurry shifting all the time. So the bigger bore bikes with more torque are king there.

I guess if we could afford to have half a dozen bikes, one for every occasion, that would be ideal, but as I can only afford one, I think I'll probably still look at a big bore to replace the GG 321 I just sold.

I have been looking a lot at the 4T, but have had some very strong opinions about it's starting reliability, which doesn't seem to be the case with the 4RT. I know in the world of quads, almost everything has gone to EFI and it looks like that will have to be the case too for the future of 4 stroke trials bikes.