Manx 2 Day

bikespace

Hi All,

I think Cubby may be able to help me out on this one as I think I remember him saying he's on the committee, but open to info from anyone who's ridden/organised it. Having not ridden the Manx 2 day before I'm after some info if possible please.

Do you know when the Regs will be available and how we can get hold of them? Are they downloadable somewhere, or is there a web site I can look out for them on?

How are the entries allocated? Presumably it's limited entry? Is it by ballot or first come first served?

What time on Friday (presumably) do we need to report, or is it Sat morning?

Thanks,

Gaz

Ok, here we go.

Regs available from Wednesday 7th April 2003

Entries close on Friday 30th April 2003. If over subscribed (which it usually is) a ballot will be held to determine riding numbers.

We are working on a new website and downloadable forms, however I think we may be running out of time. If you phone the entries secretary he can make sure a set is posted out to you with the others. Speak with Tony Temple on 01624 852842.

Signing on for the trial takes place on Friday night between 7pm and 10.30pm. This year the Villa Marina will be the venue for both signing on on the presentation on Sunday night.

First man away is at 8am both days starting from the TT Grandstand. Both days usually last in excess of 7hours, with mileage of approx 60 - 70 each day and 40 sections.

For solos we have 2 classes, National (read good centre riders) and Clubmans (everyone else). Sidecars still have one class.

Anything else just let me know.