Dinged Frame

toofasttim

Most trials I usually get a shot in the Dude eggs! Just let me have a go, I'm sure I could sort something out!lol :lol:

Thats the only time i get a smile from the babe's,is when i get a shot in the dude egg's and it's not from the bike,it's because of what i just said to them. :wacko:

I've been waiting to see a 4RT with two nut shaped dings in the tank :wacko: They're fairly soft & ding quite easy so it just needs someone to misjudge a high speed ditch jump.

Perce, do you remember the Suzuki TS185? I used to work in a bike shop during school hols and saw 2 or 3 come thru' that had been in front enders. All had two small dents on the tank just forward of the seat.

Anyway I've bodged it (the gasser), will wait a while and then get the frame re-chromed.

Leave it, it is part of the bikes history now.

But its' too 'new' to have a history :wacko:

Thats a good sign...good Karma if you will.

Have you ever heard of guys when they get a brand new helmet they drop it on the ground to get a little nick in it so thay can say "hopefully that the last time it hits the ground".Its the same thing...

I say leave it, any repair you make may weaken frame.