Sports Person Of The Year

dixie

Tmx friday ran the story ,why did miss phillips win the bbc sports person of the year?

now i am not a horse person,dont hate them either,the story says why no motorcyclists?

i have ridden a bike all my life,i do not even have a car licence,in my oppinion the motorcyclists worse enemy is themselvs

i love all bikes from mopeds to crotch rockets,i ride a harley(in the summer ,scooter in the winter)

some of my harley mates hate jab bikes,road guys hate offroaders,gitters hate hunchback leather boys,trialsers hate vespas,the list goes on and on.

one real old mate of mine did over 100,000 miles on an mz 250 touring brittain and europe,he was more of a biker than the people who used to ride a 200 mph rice burner on a sunday,

my point(finnally)is if we stuck together as one voice we would have the numbers to vote,not just on a tv award but ,really important stuff aswell.

all the horse people just proved what sticking together can achive.

Tmx friday ran the story ,why did miss phillips win the bbc sports person of the year?

now i am not a horse person,dont hate them either,the story says why no motorcyclists?

i have ridden a bike all my life,i do not even have a car licence,in my oppinion the motorcyclists worse enemy is themselvs

i love all bikes from mopeds to crotch rockets,i ride a harley(in the summer ,scooter in the winter)

some of my harley mates hate jab bikes,road guys hate offroaders,gitters hate hunchback leather boys,trialsers hate vespas,the list goes on and on.

one real old mate of mine did over 100,000 miles on an mz 250 touring brittain and europe,he was more of a biker than the people who used to ride a 200 mph rice burner on a sunday,

my point(finnally)is if we stuck together as one voice we would have the numbers to vote,not just on a tv award but ,really important stuff aswell.

all the horse people just proved what sticking together can achive.

Dixie.

Im trying to think back if any biker ever did win that award..

Plus she is a hottie!lol :D:blush:

Sean i have a video of her ridding her horse if you wanna borrow it. :(

Would'nt bother voting, a biker no matter how good or what they have acheived will never win that award. MCN have tried for years to get Foggy the top prize but never happened. I heard Dougie was'nt invited one year even though he was reigning World Champ.

How the hell did she win that? I simply dont beleive Jo public had any say in the winner

Yes thanks Bilco if that is no trouble I wouldn't mind a quick.......................................er...Look!lol :(

Anyone on here know how to run a copy of this video? :blush:

Betarev3 sounds like a bloody busy bloke to me? Does he get a chance to sleep?

My days generally consist of school, work, Sleep, maintaining the gasser.lol and TC mainly!lol

Cheers

sean

Edited by seandellear