Harley Davidsons New Trials Bike?

mr clean

Those that can do those "stunts and tricks" with all manner of street bikes are very talented and skilled. I admire their abilties and control of the machines.

I just wish that all the ones that seem to get all the publicity were smart enough not to do these things in areas where innocent bystanders or drivers were not put in unnecessary risk. Very irresposible to be doing these things on public roadways and sidewalks within mere feet or inches of unsuspecting people. No matter how good you are there will eventually be that one time that something goes wrong and hopefull its not some little kid that gets a facefull of sportster or sport bike.

Just the opinion of an over protective fuddy duddy father. But again dang those guys got some control of those machines.

:bouncy: Harley Davidson trials bike?

- Do you remember* when Steve Warson made a fool :moon: of himself on a Harley? (In a comic book)

In 1971 the american race car driver Steve Warson had a short go on two wheels at a Belgian trial

Those that can do those "stunts and tricks" with all manner of street bikes are very talented and skilled. I admire their abilties and control of the machines.

I just wish that all the ones that seem to get all the publicity were smart enough not to do these things in areas where innocent bystanders or drivers were not put in unnecessary risk. Very irresposible to be doing these things on public roadways and sidewalks within mere feet or inches of unsuspecting people. No matter how good you are there will eventually be that one time that something goes wrong and hopefull its not some little kid that gets a facefull of sportster or sport bike.

Just the opinion of an over protective fuddy duddy father. But again dang those guys got some control of those machines.

Like this!