Never Seen This On Any Kind Of Bike...

dougie pumpkin

don't know about the front flip being one of the hardest tricks - it all looks impossible to me. Can't get over how easy he makes some of it look, it's performed with such grace.

One seriously good rider there, very impressive. I like the bounce off the tree best 6' up in the air

Theres an amazing BMX dirt come street rider from Australia about at the moment that rips up the front flip! I`m telling you waatch any dirt comp at the moment and this guy whoops everyone 360 drop in`s off the in ramp into front flip too back flip too 540 or 720 just pure amazing! wish I could remember his name and i`d find a clip!

Theres an amazing BMX dirt come street rider from Australia about at the moment that rips up the front flip! I`m telling you waatch any dirt comp at the moment and this guy whoops everyone 360 drop in`s off the in ramp into front flip too back flip too 540 or 720 just pure amazing! wish I could remember his name and i`d find a clip!

Can you get hold od any clips ?? I love this kind of stuff

Ive seen him, cant remember him either..

Have you seen a rider called tobias??? he is bloody amazing, saw him at the sprite urban games, he did a barspin front flip!!(i was on TV :chairfall: )

right Ryan Guetler is the name have a look under the BMX tab HERE and look at the videos the one it opens up in is Ryan I believe

Na it aint him can`t beleive they haven`t got him on there!

ER yep seen him I used too ride with Tabron, Bestwick, Moon too name a few :chairfall:

Edited by barrybaines

before I ran out of money I weren`t that bad :chairfall: but was back when I was 15 had no income parents couldn`t afford all the damages and didn`t like all the injurys and transporting me everywere! and when I could afford too get back into it there had been too much of a gap and other things were occupying my money :bouncy: still it`s a very very nice memory tooo have ridden a comp with some of the best and come 5th :moon:

im guessing you rode dirt then???

i just did it on the odd day when cycle trials seemed not to provide enough adrenaline

Were did you get Dirt from Tabron Bestwick and Moon? spine and Vert mainly but anyhoo anyone got any Guettler clips yet? I found his website but it`s pretty gash! hopefully one of our Australian guys can help us out?

Hi Guys

the guy on the clip is Danny MacAskill, he is from The Isle of Skye,now living in Edinburgh

He is rekoned to be the first guy to perfect the forward flip on a trials bike,

He must be one of the best there is.

If any of you have a sony psp then this is the guy on the promotional video

he is also one hell of a nice bloke.

Cheers