Rear Mudguard

anyhill

Tidy machine beta boy, wish mine looked like that. This is what my bike looked like at the garage when i was looking to buy it. You'll see the price tag too, i paid slightly less than that (SlIgHlY). Bike looks nothing like that now, part from the dirt, pop-rivits all over the front & rear mudguard.

post-5-1080292157.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking bike Beta Boy....Swap the decals and plastics and it could almost be my 98 Techno :lol: .....errr...I dont think

2 questions -

1st - What is that black tape you got on your frame near the footpegs and engine

2nd - Why have you fed the breather hose off the carb through the mag cover by the chain

regards

N

dr nick that black tape as you call it is carbon fubre sheeting 20 per a5 sheet and the reason that the carb over flow is fed through the flywheel cover is because the pipe is really short and i found an anodized metal tube in my garage so i put on my bike

when I began 2 crack bits of frame and forK off of my 98 TECHNO I bought a 97 in real nice condition and swaped the subframe and plastics over, then I odered a new graphics set, slapped that on and apart from the exhaust mounts u wouldnt be able to tell the difference. people in the club think that my techno is a rev-3 :lol:

no they dont techno98

(martin)

they dont think it is a rev3 they did first time but not now and it is true the only thing that lets his bike down is those dodgy exaust mounts and the airbox dont fit properly but it does the job

Beta boy,

You seem to have a bit of a conflict of interests going on with the stickers.

Bel ray or Motul Oil?

Champion or NGK plug?

Dunlop sticker, Mitchelin Tyres!

Sorry, just teasing. Some people like stickers, some don't. I don't mind them in moderation.

Bike looks nice and tidy, I'm supprised you haven't welded reinforcing on the footpeg brackets though.

Here's a piccie of my 96 that I sold this year :lol:

post-5-1080337893.jpg

nice bike my 02 wouldn't match the cleaness of yours. i've snapped one mudguard but that was the othere way slid down a bank and it caught a tree. if i flip it it flexes. thought about cable ties but with 02 muguard you got to take it all off to clean the airfilter so i would need a lot of cable ties. i've bent the front of my front mudguard so it was pointing into the sky but it went back. i think 1195 is a bit expensive. why do you have to drill a extra hole on the rev 3 and is your bashplate meant to be that shape. could i graph a 03 muguard on to a 02