How Do I Attach My New Front Fender?

jza

Just bought a new (well new to me :beer:) 4RT.

The fenders are a bit shabby so i bought some off of Sandifords.

The existing fender is pop rivetted on. I assume i just dremmel the four rivets off?

So i bought a pop riveter... but the pop rivet aint long enough and when i looked at the fixings on the existing fender the underside rivets have discs on them... my rivets dont.

Forgive my ignorance... but how do i fix the new fender to the bracket? Can i just buy some nuts and bolts? Anyone know of anyone who sells any kit for this purpose?

Cheers,

Jza

sandifords would have had them for you but B&Q do longer rivets & the washers for them down the tool isle i found them in the B&Q in bury

i'll give that a try thanks.

Sandifords said "you need to rivet it sir!" LOL

Jza

What a very gay topic ! ...... do you really need advice on how to fit a front mudgaurd cos the rivets you bought are to short ...... it'll be a hoot when you have a real problem ! ... good luck :beer:

Edited by daggs888

What a very gay topic ! ...... do you really need advice on how to fit a front mudgaurd cos the rivets you bought are to short ...... it'll be a hoot when you have a real problem ! ... good luck :D

LOL

I'd tell you to go f*** yourself but your dead right LOL

Thanks to the others - the zip tie thing works for me LOL

Jza