Ttc Training Days

copemech

For those who are not aware, the Training Days will be held again this year at TTC the last weekend of this month of March.

A variety of classes each day put on by many of the top riders in the US, and for a very nominal fee for the weekend which covers riding, some food and entertainment, and if you are really lucky(and dumb enough to deserve it, like me), a lecture by professor D. Brown!

Expect names like Bruce LeRiche, Chris Florin, Ryan Young and others! Pat Smage is probably ready to escape some snow! Will Ibsen will probably be there, and i would guess the Beta team! Maybe Montesa?

This is one of the most fun weekends of riding that you will ever do, in some of the best area around!

(and no, they did not pay me to say it) So all of you average guys and gals(like me) can come have some fun and learn something in trials heaven! :banana2:

• 2 weeks later...

It's shaping up to be a great time. Weather has been warm of late, flowers are blooming and by the end of March spring will be in full swing. Instructors so far include:

current pros: Bruce LeRiche, Chris Florin, Pat Smage, Will Ibsen, Andrew Blaine

past pros: 6-time champ Ryan Young, Steve McNeal (maybe)

veterans: Noel Smage, Dale Malasek, TTC instructor Charlie Roberts, Jim Zuroske

young rising stars: Ronnie Commo, Alex Bedley, Cody Manning

Brad Baumert and Mike Harker will man the Sherco PitStop.

Dan Brown will lead the kiddie brigade on a merry ride in the morning and later lead an adventure ride to caves, waterfalls and scenic spots only accessible by trials bikes (buckle your chin strap and bring extra gas).

BBQ dinner Sat night is included.

Signup online at www.trialstrainingcenter.com

We have about 70 or so pre-entered now with 2 weeks to go.

It's a blast, don't miss it!!!

• 3 weeks later...

What a great event!

I really enjoyed the excellent instruction. I learned several new techniques that I just could not figure out watching a video.

It is so helpful to get experienced instruction at the precise moment you are doing something you shouldn't.

I would also like to thank Charlie, Jim, Ron, Bruce, Alex and many more I'm sure, For making it an event my son felt very much a part of. Charlie really put him to work, and it lit him up all weekend!

Thanks to all!

I having a blast here at TTC watching Bruce, Smage on a 125 he looks great on it, and Windland practice.

Had a great time here and getting to see the smiles from the students as they were learning made the trip worth it.

Yea, Dan had to give me the lecture for we who ride the "short bus", Ha!

Great fun! Great time! Good job again! :rolleyes: 115 riders, family and others, BIG deal! A National get together for the average rider!

I really get a kick out of those crazy Canooks! :crying:

Steve,

As summer is my busy time at work, it is near impossible for me to make it out later in the year. That is why I have to make my trips early.

It gets really hot that time of year too. The kids do not mind, but you better bring your airconditioned underwear. And a camelback!

We here take a break in July and August. I think the average last 100f days in Texas are mid September.

You will enjoy it!