Jack Wood Trial

You dont spell twit with an A.... :thumbup: Had a great day mate cant wait for next Sunday when it will be back to norm with me being the butt of the jokes.............. cheers DP

leggins :thumbup:

Mrs has given me a playing out ticket for Sunday.. So i will probably be at the Trial..

You dont spell twit with an A.... :thumbup: Had a great day mate cant wait for next Sunday when it will be back to norm with me being the butt of the jokes.............. cheers DP

leggins :thumbup:

Mrs has given me a playing out ticket for Sunday.. So i will probably be at the Trial..

Nice 1 mate you must be pushing all the right buttons .... If you have trouble finding your way to the farm let me know as Ive been before :thumbup:

Great ride by Lee Sampson considering the class of the field :thumbup:

A great lad who we don't hear about enough. I expect he will change all that if he keeps up this form this year :thumbup:

Yeah another fantastic ride by Lee . I live in the same village as Lee and If he keeps this form up he,ll soon knock me off my throne.. :thumbup::thumbup: