Bvm Moto

the addict

I heard that BVM's monthly turnover increased by 16% today and GPM by a further 2% for the quarter. Mark was also seen booking a Mediterranean cruise later in the day and they shut up shop just after 3.00 pm. Lampkins should be restocking the shelves Monday morning as they were running low on Beta spares, Airoh helmets, Exciting jeans (XL) and Gaerne boots.

Now was it a coincidence that Ralph was spotted leaving BVM at 2.55 with 16 bags of goodies? :icon_salut:

Lisa

He looks a million dollars in his new kit :thumbup: new helmet, new jeans, new boots, new gloves, bikes running great with the new clutch and other add ons :icon_salut: hope all this expense will mean regular riding at last with me and dad. Lisa has nt found out hes cleared the joint bank account out yet ;) but sure their will be a little discussion at the end of the month when the mortgage does nt go through :rotfl:

Ralph if Lisa throws the "why do you need three pairs of trials boots "just throw back "the same reason you need 61 pairs of shoes darling" :rotfl: BVM was restocked this morning but I did here Big Dave has returned to the sport and may have gone down this afternoon to clear out most of the clothing and new bike stock, Mark must have thought he has won the lottery this week :thumbup:

BVM was restocked this morning but I did here Big Dave has returned to the sport and may have gone down this afternoon to clear out most of the clothing and new bike stock, Mark must have thought he has won the lottery this week :icon_salut:

Just a another normal day then. :thumbup: