Four Stroke Montesa Pictures

ringo

When I say there isn't one I am refering to a factory production four stroke. The one that was rumoured to be competing in this years SSDT. I don't doubt there are R & D versions out there. But how far are the public away from getting their hands on them? A long time me thinks.

When I say there isn't one I am refering to a factory production four stroke. The one that was rumoured to be competing in this years SSDT. I don't doubt there are R & D versions out there. But how far are the public away from getting their hands on them? A long time me thinks.

Apart from the Scorpa 125, of course. Or did you mean Montesa?

Edited by neonsurge

"2-stroke R&D recently particuarly in the area of fuel injection so once the dust settles we might see a 2-stroke renaissance."

Mmmm.............Fuel Injection = Mikuni= Lots of MI5 Cloak and Dacker ?????

BillyT....................................... B)

Sorry mate, don't mean to shoot you down, but if you look closely at martin crosswaites ty175f in Scotland it is sporting a magura hydraulic clutch, might be an add on, but i think they may come as standard. B)

Boydw,

I don't mean to return fire B) but are they an add on or are they standard? In the past all the 125 Scorpa's I'd seen only had cable clutches and to me that seemed a bit dated. I would say they should fit them as standard as you wouldn't expect it on any 2 stroke.

CK

PS they used to have a smilie shooting a machine gun, which I was going to use in my reply. I suppose the nearest one they've got is cupid firing an arrow. Which doesn't seem suitable. People might talk,

:cupid:

oh,ercoman,you poor gullable soul.the only reason ringo climbs any rocks is due to the abundance of hot air in his system.unfortunatly,it seems to leak out at the most embarrasing times.either spewing crap on this forum or as he reaches the top of a rock,which usually sends him crashing back down to mother earth,much to the amusement of onlookers!you gotta witness it.it's quite a treat!!

pipster. :D

Guest ercoman
oh,ercoman,you poor gullable soul.the only reason ringo climbs any rocks is due to the abundance of hot air in his system.unfortunatly,it seems to leak out at the most embarrasing times.either spewing crap on this forum or as he reaches the top of a rock,which usually sends him crashing back down to mother earth,much to the amusement of onlookers!you gotta witness it.it's quite a treat!!

pipster. :D

in other words hes talkin crap lol :D

Thanks for that