Following The Ssdt

city trials

Over the last few years, a few of us 'across the pond' have been following the daily coverage of the Scottish Six Day Trials which is coming up next week. With the non-stop action, never seeing the same section twice and odd penalty scoring system, keeping track of the event, the riders and where they are standing at any given moment is hectic. I always download the daily score sheet to see how everyone has done. It usually takes me twenty or thirty minutes to look over the entire daily scorecard to find out who did what and where.

Dennis Sweeten and John Isherwood have managed to score rides, enabling some of us to keep track of the American contingent. (I know Ishy isn't a true 'red-blooded' American, but he still lives here) This year we have what I still consider our North American 'top dog' competing. How will Geoff Aaron do? How many of you will be following his, and everyone else's results?

Edited by City Trials

I always check the Scottish every day for the latest info. - Will be watching to see how the boys Stateside do, plus our lone Canadian entrant Guy Smeeth. - Too bad Steve Saunders has had to withdraw due to a shoulder injury - I think he could have been right up there on the new Beta 4T.

I try to keep tabs as well, surely Beta has another entry on the 4T, oh yea, they do! Well ! uh! They do! (Starts with K, I think)

What about Grimbo? Will he ride the 4T Sherco? ;)

Edited by copemech

Dennis Sweeten and John Isherwood have managed to score rides, enabling some of us to keep track of the American contingent. (I know Ishy isn't a true 'red-blooded' American, but he still lives here) This year we have what I still consider our North American 'top dog' competing. How will Geoff Aaron do? How many of you will be following his, and everyone else's results?

Dennis will be a no show this year due to injury.