Ajp Conversions Whats Good Whats Bad.

biffsgasgas

Fellow gasgasers,

I just picked up my 300 pro this weekend and man am I happy. I can see where the power is not a weak point comming off of a 2000 txt 280 I really notice the weight as well. All around great bike.

On to the topic at hand.

I am not a big fan of the threaded in ajp hydraulic lines. I liked the banjo bolts of my old bike because if I crashed, and I know i will crash, the banjo let the line move with out breaking anything. I want to convert these present threaded in lines to banjo bolts. Have any of you done this? I expect new lines will be the big part but will the masters take a banjo setup? Is there a mod to protect the present lines?

I also notice that the pro riders convert their resivoirs to a larger??? I read that they do this to get a quicker engagement? Do i have this correct or backwards?

Have any of you converted over from large to small or the other way from small to large?

Easier pull is what I am looking for and hontestly I am happy so I probably will not do anything right now.

What are your experiences?

On top of that have any of you used the magura system or the s3 clutch cover?

Thanks for the info.

--Biff