Saved Another Tl125 From The Un-appreciative... :d

biffsgasgas

So there I was feeling good about my ride on the gasgas last monday... (memorial day here in the states). It was my birthday on the 31st comming up and I was surfing on line thinking about what massive project to take on next. I was on the local craigs list and what did i see!!!! Honda tl 125 trail bike... (not trials yep described it as a trail bike) "Has a problem with the kick starter one way. Has the parts no time to fix. 300 bucks...." Well happy birth day to me! I offer him 200 cash and he accepts with the warning that "it goes really slow are you sure you want it?". hahahaha of course i reply! I pull up with the gasgas in tow and he comes out all excited to see a trials bike. He starts raving about trials bikes and how cool they are... I ask him if he knew that he was about to sell me a trials bike. (thinking in the back of my head that i may have screwed my self over on the price) "Whaaaattt? thats not a trials bike!" He replied.... Sure enough tl125 k2 1975. Push it 6 feet pop the clutch in 3rd and it purrs like a kitten. ;) I have it here at work and started removing the jug will start to spread the cases this week.....

I thought it was a good story. I hope you enjoy.

Chao

--Biff

EVERYBODY JOIN IN!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER BIFF

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Hey biff just imagine it's Marilyn Monroe singing

Have fun with the new bike