Barcelona 2007

fellonmelug

Thanks for sharing that. Great pictures, great skills but kept thinking and i know i am probably on my own here what has this got to do with Trials?

Fantastic Circus act but Trials riding? Errr

Good to watch though. Thanks :(

Balance, control and skill....Sounds like trials to me :wacko: great clip by the way :blink:

Thanks for sharing that. Great pictures, great skills but kept thinking and i know i am probably on my own here what has this got to do with Trials?

Fantastic Circus act but Trials riding? Errr

Good to watch though. Thanks :thumbup:

Balance, control and skill....Sounds like trials to me ;) great clip by the way :thumbup:

I agree, great link. It also answers the question in the UK forum about what's wrong with the stopping rule. If everyone was allowed to stop, hop and reverse like that we'd be queueing all day.

Good post. Thanks.

I went to the Barcelona trial in 2005. Got a nice cheap flight with SleazyJet. Just go to El Corte Ingles in the city centre for your trial tickets, which are cheap as well. Turn up early and sit on the side where the camera goes round the crowd & get your ugly mug on Sky. The trial starts mid afternoon so you have plenty of time for dinner/beers after. The bird speaks spanish so I did not need to shout at the barman.

Anyone up for a trip next year? (minus the birds of course! :thumbup: )