Take A Look At Trials

scottt

Heres another. Iknow I will never be anything other than the ass end of average one day. If I was playing football, snooker darts or whatever I would have jacked it in by now but this is trials and nobodys bothered. :thumbup:

Ditto :thumbup:

Ditto; plus I really enjoy riding around with a lot of other people who fit into the same heading, all on our on motorbikes. Life is so good!

The only other sport I can think of where you don't know the results at the end of the day is enduro. Weird how its another motorbike sport!

Any one think of any others?

I've been to a few football matches and left not knowing the score, usually due to the amount of beer consumed beforehand. Obviously it is now against the law to attempt to enter a football ground under the influence of alcohol. Mind you if they enforced that law the stadiums would be 1/4 full.

Like the post! Not sure if every trail would ever be observed the same as some of us do it every week, some do just the trials in their local club, others do the odd trial every other year or so when we desperate and really need an observer etc! And many of us observe as we see fit - some strictly, some allowing a long struggle as a 3 for example. But maybe the simple things that can easily be regulated, like the flag colours, should be. It would make it so much easier for every one especially those new to the event. It may stop the odd quisical look at me, the wander round the section and then after about 5 minutes the "where do I go??"

....But maybe the simple things that can easily be regulated, like the flag colours, should be. It would make it so much easier for every one especially those new to the event. It may stop the odd quisical look at me, the wander round the section and then after about 5 minutes the "where do I go??"

HA HA - Seen and done that a few times :o

The funny thing is, after asking the observer "where do I go" , I sometimes get a shrug of the shoulders and a quick retort, "How the f*** should I know!" :)

Hey scott,

top post me old mate....

If I had known half of some of that before I started it would have been twice as easy as it wasn't the first time I didn't have a go.

(Confusing I know, but that's what you're talking about, eh?)

Nice one mate...

See you down R***e weds afternoon about 3 ish if you're interested...

Nick