Ttc Youth And Indoor Updates!

copemech

I seen Barry is on. Maybe he knows something! :wub:

And besides that, I got some money riding on the Tx vs Cali kids, proceeds to the youth groups of course! :wub:

Hey Craig, call Phillip tell him he is looking really good in that Nivea contest thing, and we are both going, along with Wild Bill!

Phil can be the D.D.!

Edited by copemech

I'm finding it hard to believe that the TTC can't find someone down there willing to volunteer to post some sort of information about what's going on. Heck, there's plenty of wireless internet available. I'd settle for some cel phone pics.

Hey guys, lots going on and everybody is running full bore but here are the championship results:

Youth A: 1. Josiah Mizell, 2. Andrew Oldar, 3. Karl Davis Jr.

Youth B: 1. Chase Harker, 2. Ian Delaney, 3. Homer Hensley

Youth C: 1. Matt Schubert, 2. Zeke Mizell, 3. Dean Bechard

Youth D: 1. Ty Cullins, 2. Brooks Davis, 3. Luke Littlefield

Youth E: 1. Douglas Dapp, 2. Joey Jackson, 3. Jacob Mizell

other classes will be posted soon on TTC website.

Friday course was on limestone side of the property towards the spring. Weather was warm & dry for the event, traction excellent, and then towards the end there was just a trace of a sprinkle but enough to affect traction on two of the sections with big limestone steps. Great BBQ last night in the pavillion. Today's event goes up Sawmill creek along the 1st 4 world round sections.

Indoor tonight is looking good, riders are here & final details are being attended today.

dan

Congrats to Cody on the indoor win, I hear he is staying for the youth camp to help the kids along! Great guy!

Spoke to Les Mizell, he is excited the boys did well! All he has to do now is take the trailer home and drive back out next week to get the boys! Whew-- and manage to pay for what they broke all week long! What's another 28 hours drive time!

And besides that, I got some money riding on the Tx vs Cali kids, proceeds to the youth groups of course!

Cope,

It was a tie between Texas and California. Josiah Mizell won the 15 & under class and Ty won the 9 & under class. Josiah did win the top class, but there was twice as many Texas kids. Anyways we are still here at the TTC. Did some site seeing yesturday and today we are off to Ozark Missouri so my wife can see a friend. It will be a while til we get home.

Edited by sirhc

we are off to Ozark Missouri

thats just 15 miles from chadwich mo 12000 acres of national forest excellent riding area and probly the reason we have no club in springfield mo. Chadwich is so much fun no one wants to do any thing else.

• 4 weeks later...
John,

Send that boy of your down to texas to p;lay with the boys. they get tired of the same old faces. David suggested doing something on line of the TTC Summer Camp, but of course the distance for anyone would eb a problem. Of course it's a problem for us whenever we go anywhere to ride. We actually have the Texas state rounds in Houston for the last 2 years and that's within an hour!!! Otherwise 4 hours to Austin and 6 to Muenster tx..

Gettin off subject.... our place is open to anyone who wants to come out and ride with the kids and stay as long as you can handle it.

Les

les sounds like david has a good idea maybe next summer we will take you up on your offer abd extend the favor to our place we are hoping to make texas central regional always some good youth riders there

Edited by hensley