Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad!

copemech

Two wins in the WTC Youth is not just good, it is GREAT!

Pat's big adventure has turned out to be a tremendous success! Thanks to all that provided support!

Now on that support thing, Louise Forsley still appears to be over there racking up a few championship points! :thumbup:

Edited by copemech

Right on! I wouldnt call it a "big adventure" though...more along the lines of a "Smagical Adventure" as will be documented in Smagical Adventure 2, due out this winter. Pat ripped it up, so much so that i may consider giving him a free copy of "Phil's Smagical Adventure" number 1. www.myspace.com/smagical . A HUGE thanks to everyone out there who made it possible for them to make this trip, everyone that donated and wished him luck, it wouldnt be possible without all of you guys. You are all rad.

-Phil Smage

Phil,

You need to mind for Pat next year! Be a good trip for you!

Just think of it like that Nivea football practice thing. When he plants that front wheel in your chest! Same look anyway!

Might get another smile out of him! :lol:

I'll be heading up to Hixton this weekend for a good ole' Wisconsin trial. Noel promised there's going to be a campfire chat. I'll have much more information coming up in the future. Of course, we all know, some campfire stories won't be printed because of the nature of the content.