Mr Vain ?

marky boy

SirHC - WOW, if all Montesa 4RT's looked like that I would have one tomorrow just to have it in the garage to look at. You have got a nice balance with the colour scheme there matey - Nice one :lol:

Meh, never really understood all this bling on trials bikes. Round these parts, they all look the same 5 seconds after setting off to the first section (ie, brown). Maybe we should gather all these pics together and start a new site - barrybikes.co.uk is available I see.... :lol:

Joking!

Mostly.

AtomAnt Posted Jul 21 2007, 07:56 AM

SirHC - WOW, if all Montesa 4RT's looked like that I would have one tomorrow just to have it in the garage to look at. You have got a nice balance with the colour scheme there matey - Nice one

Thanks, but I can't take all the credit. This is what the bike looked like when I bought it- my bike from Lewisport - I have since added the 260cc big bore and cam. I think I like the burgundy RTL plastic the best, but it's expensive so I have a unscratched set on the shelf.

• 1 month later...

Thanks, but I can't take all the credit. This is what the bike looked like when I bought it- my bike from Lewisport - I have since added the 260cc big bore and cam. I think I like the burgundy RTL plastic the best, but it's expensive so I have a unscratched set on the shelf.

Great looking bike ,

Can you tell me how much the flat tank holds to what a standed one holds

Thanks for any help