Jammy Sods......

slapshot 3

You know what, I finally plan a year where it's likely I'll get to Hawkestone and work bu&&ers it up but you jammy sods who are going, "work" looks like it's going to turn out pretty good for you

Good sunny periods temperature 19 to 21 degrees maybe 22 at a stretch, not too breezy 20% chance of a shower.....hate the lot of you :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Even that cr@ppy bbc autotext rubbish works out in situations like this...have fun and I hope your hangovers are murderous on Sunday morning

Ian is going to have us the phone sex------er, updates, via the blueberry! :rolleyes:

Nice and warm and NO RAIN - ground pretty dry to be fair - Sections look good.

Mini trial was fun :rolleyes:

New 2008 Sherco's unveiled. New colours with white/blue/black frame for the 2T and red combo for the 4T.

Brand new Ceriani front forks look NICE :rolleyes: - New swan neck bike stand

Didn't see a 2008 Caby as yet.

Don't want to gloat or anything like that but ....looked like I got the weather spot on........ two years in a row.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jake wants to stop these expensive subscriptions and put me on commission..... :rolleyes:

Glad it didn't pi$$ down, tends to water the beer down too much