New Photog In Town.....

jwsocal

:D Hi all, new guy here. My name is John Whitfield and I reside on the other side of the pond, in southern California. I'm a photographer and I cover action events such as desert racing and now, Trials events. Feel free to check out my site and see what's going on with the southern California Trails action. I'll be covering a big annual event later this month: The El Trial de Espana. If anyone is interested, I'll post some pics on your site. Thanks for your time and hope to hear back....

PrismPhotography

John Whitfield

PrismPhotography

:D Hi all,  new guy here. My name is John Whitfield and I reside on the other side of the pond, in southern California.  I'm a photographer and I cover action events such as desert racing and now, Trials events.  Feel free to check out my site and see what's going on with the southern California Trails action.  I'll be covering a big annual event later this month: The El Trial de Espana. If anyone is interested, I'll post some pics on your site.  Thanks for your time and hope to hear back....

PrismPhotography

John Whitfield

PrismPhotography

Welcome! Good to have another Trials photographer on board. If you want to do photos for publicity then I'm happy to do so!

Hi Andy, if your the same Andy that has the 500+ pics posted on the website, you have a lot of great shots there! If your affiliated with the board, I might take you up on your offer. After I shoot the El Trial de Espana later this month, I'd be happy to post a few so everyone can get a look. I'm still on the learning curve with respect to Trials events, so if anyone has any tips, please let me know....Thanks again...JW/PP

Hi Andy,  if your the same Andy that has the 500+ pics posted on the website, you have a lot of great shots there! If your affiliated with the board, I might take you up on your offer. After I shoot the El Trial de Espana later this month, I'd be happy to post a few so everyone can get a look.

One and the same. I'm still very much on a learning curve myself having made the dive into digital SLR last year (Canon 10D).

:D Thanks for the welcome RVM, after I figure out how to load pics, I load some from the up coming El Trial.

Andy, it's funny about the digital side of things. Like you, until last year, I only wanted to continue using my Canon A1s. Loved em. But then a little over a year ago, because I sell my pics, I converted to digital with my purchase of a Canon D60. Digital significantly increased the odds of breaking even or even making a little money. Now I doubt I'll ever go back to film. As a matter of fact, I'm expecting my second digital camera, Canon D10, in the mail any day...take care...JW/PP