Adobe Acrobat Problems

zippy

I have Adobe 7.0

I cannot view .pdf files in Explorer.

for example I go to the NATC website and click on the results for Round 5. At the bottom of my browser it states that it is downloading the file, But all I get is a blank web page.

If I save the exact same file to my computer and then open Adobe I can view the file and see my name in glorious black and white down near the bottom of my class.

How do I get adobe and exploder to work together? It just one day they didn't like to talk to each other any more.

Thanks

zippy

:wacko:

I wonder where the resident nerds are at yet on the Vista thing? Seems you just cannot get anything new without it unless you go to the Business class which may still give you an XP option.

Although I have computers out the wazoo at work and home, and have to try and maintain most of them, some aging, I still have no laptops in service. Been looking, but scared ov the Vista thing as well! All just a pain in the butt for me just to try and provide a bit more mobility in the shop environment. Otherwise still running XP and 2000 in a hardwired environment for reliability in the shop!

;)