Greenville, Tn (itsa)

alan_nc

I couldnt find pictures but the results look pretty good.

That expert class looks a bit do or die.

http://www.twinshock.org/content.aspx?page...module_id=26818

Was it dry there? I hear east tennesse is super dry this summer.

The old lady and i are spending labor day weekend in tennesse getting sold a time share. (im not buying)

I am under strict orders that trials is not on the menu but little does she know that we are driving right past ttc's front door. Maybe a night in a discovered cabin some where near chatenooga will turn her around.. hahaha.

--Biff

Biff,

I swear that wasn't posted when I looked yesterday - thanks for posting the link. I was supposed to go - but had one of those 'family' things I couldn't avoid.

You are going to get beat up more by the TimeShare Salesman than you would if you rode a complete Trial.

Hang tough - keep your feet up ,the bull*&^%$ is going to get deep.

Alan

I really dont even know where we are going. She had me pay for it and she has all of the info. I have the wheels and the wallet...... hahahaha well she is worth it. I get to ride as much as i want so i really cant complain. I am going to state flat out that i am just there for the cheap vacation and the smokey mountains. It should be an adventure. I believe that it is closer to nashville but i really couldnt tell ya.

--Biff

• 2 weeks later...
OOOOOH - Gatlinburg, been there many times. City is the pits but the area around it is just beautiful. Now if you really want to go to a classy joint you need to hit Pigeon Forge.

Alan

Wow what a zoo Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg was.

We made a sales lady cry and didnt buy into the time share.

I have been to vegas i have been to atlantic city but man these little towns in tennesse really take the cake.

I would go again but stay in the national park. Good times.....

--Biff

What we enjoy is renting a cabin, we may do that in a couple weeks. Great veiws, hot tub, Just me and my wife.....

and 3 MONSTERS WANTING TO PLAY PUT PUT GOLF AND RIDE GO CARTS!

I can see taking a family there and having the convinence of being near it all and away from it all....

I will do it again some time.

--Biff