The Scott

moulder75

Just put my regs in the post. I doubt I will get to the finish but I have to give it a go. Anybody else riding the event?

Iv rejoined my local gym after not going during the Summer due to practicing, so hopefully I can get a bit fitter before hand.

I guess the event will be a little like Scotland - (Horrible moors with twice as many sections and no time to rest lol)

Tony

wetfeet - no idea what you mean by all those little men bobbing up and down lol. U riding the Scott then?

It should be fun until I cant hold on any more lol. I think il hold off putting on a new set of plastics as I get a feeling my bike may get some abuse.

I guess the event will be a little like Scotland - (Horrible moors with twice as many sections and no time to rest lol)

It's very different, The Scott can cram 6 days of pain into a much shorter time frame, have fun :blink:

It's very different, The Scott can cram 6 days of pain into a much shorter time frame, have fun :blink:

Where's the SatNav 3D route from last year?

4+ hours condensed into 10 minutes if I remember rightly...

You're not so hot at finding things are you? But I'll let you off because you converted it into Google Earth for me.

http://www.trialscentral.com/cms/showartic...?articleID=2671

Edited by PERCE

It's very different, The Scott can cram 6 days of pain into a much shorter time frame, have fun :P

Where's the SatNav 3D route from last year?

4+ hours condensed into 10 minutes if I remember rightly...

You're not so hot at finding things are you? But I'll let you off because you converted it into Google Earth for me.

http://www.trialscentral.com/cms/showartic...?articleID=2671

Cheers mi bitch :blink: