Iridium!

axulsuv

:unsure: Having just taken my boy out for his first REAL riding adventure at a park 150 miles away , and having installed a denso iridium plug the night before in my trusty(?) 240 pro . All I can really say (imho) is the plug w/our weak ign. in our old fantics is the best thing you can do !!!

1 kick start all day , Tractors at low rpm like a johndeer , no loading up ! and really great throttle response !!!!

And oh yeah , Watching my son on his 89 XR100 learn humility from a 5 year old on a 50cc full race cobra .... Priceless

And my boy is 11 ! but the tot WAS /IS realgood !!!!

Glenn and now back to trials ........................

Just to check it's not to hot I just pulled it to check it out ... no glazing , perfect white/grey color all the way down the center porcelain !

The straight cross reference # for the L82 champion that comes in my old girl stock is a IWF22 pn5379

go to http://www.denso.co.jp/PLUG/ to look up the specifics for your bike ... I also run a 96 main w/a K&N air filter in a low hrs. motor in my

240 !!!! and the amsoil dominator synth. premix oil in avegas @75to1 may have helped too ...

But the plug by itself did make a real seatofthepants improvement... Totally happy with the $ spent for the plug , and I ran it gaped as delivered ! She even started 1st kick after a serious wash job today when i put her away !

Glenn

Edited by axulsuv

...couldn't agree more, I run them in my trials, trail and road bikes and they make a noticeable difference. In My F650 they stopped the classic surging associated with the fuel injection and in my 404 CCM it cleared up an irritating stutter at low revs.. and as for the Fantic and my Villiers thingy its first kick starting.

I get them from the local "motor factors", not the high street motor spares shop but the type that supply garages with their fleet of vans. My local is PCS in Clay Cross. 01246 250999