Andy

dougie pumpkin

A few weeks ago, I filled the form in to be able to post news articles, new events on behalf of my club on to the front page, i also have sent you a couple of PM,s but as of yet i have not heard anything.

The only reason i have added this topic, is i am not sure if the form i filled in or the PM,s I sent to you have got through to you. As my luck with computers are not great.

Thanks in Advance

Boys, can I ask that you be patient with the boss, he's a busy boy. In addition to TC he manages/owns other sites as well as holding down a full time job that takes in a shed load of travel. I know the work he puts in to keep TC going hence the "TEAM" of moderators on this forum to keep the nonsense down, takes a lot of the pressure off of him.

I know he'll get round to you in the fullness of time

Thanks

Slapshot 3

Forum Moderator

Boys, can I ask that you be patient with the boss, he's a busy boy. In addition to TC he manages/owns other sites as well as holding down a full time job that takes in a shed load of travel. I know the work he puts in to keep TC going hence the "TEAM" of moderators on this forum to keep the nonsense down, takes a lot of the pressure off of him.

I know he'll get round to you in the fullness of time

Thanks

Slapshot 3

Forum Moderator

Yeah i'm not that fussed anymore, if the info comes through i may still go ahead with it. I just thought that seeing as the post was here for Andy i may as well check if the email address work (although i know the PM works cos i got a reply right upto when i asked about advertising)

No rush what so ever although 6 months is a long time. If someone comes along offering big bucks it could make running the show alot easier surely that wouldn't want to be missed?? Can either of you boys/bitches help with any info or are you not involved in that area?????

6 Months.... Im sorry, but i think that is a little too long IMHO.. Maybe some tasks should be passed on to others if Andy is so busy with other projects etc.

I think the Andy takes too much on.. i have offered my serices before on another subject, but no interest was shown and this subject is still outstanding.. many many months later..

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

Oooh - where to begin...

Your initial news application was not received. Having just checked it would appear problems with the email config have meant this has not been working since I migrated the site. That has now been rectified.

Yes, I received both your PM's, but then I get a lot of PM's. In the grand scheme of things, an application to post news is not at the top of my to-do list.

Do I take on too much? Yes. Absolutely and I'll be the first to admit it, but I'm very fussy about how things are done and how they're presented so delegation is not an option.

Please re-submit your application for front page access now it's working.

And now onto Billy.

I replied to you ages ago saying I was thinking about the advertising thing. It would be a complete break from the normal advertisers and I'm not sure what kind of uptake you'd get and whether it would even be worth your while. Things move quickly especially once the world season kicks off and it was forgotten about.

Finally - please don't start topics trying to get my attention. If you send a PM I'll have it and, if neccessary, will respond as and when I have time.

PS. Kinell - <insert Perce's favourite quote from Blazing Saddles here> :icon_salut:

This Topic was not to get your attention !

Which Andy were you trying to get the attention of if not the moderator?

I dont mean to press but the mans name is in the title......

-Now this is a trials site and i have never riden an Andy Trials Motorcycle (get your mind out of the gutter)

-I have never ridden AT Andy (there probably is a town out there) (now they can post the results from the Andy property when its up and running due to this topic)

- have never heard of a trials skill called Andy (however if i ever develop an unusual manuver i might just name it Andy for his efforts on this site and in rememberance of this topic) (that manuver may end up in a 5 knowing me)

Next time name the topic "Andy Don't Read This"

He responded to me promptly the other day on a silly question.

Thanks Andy for the quick reply and thanks for taking the time.

I have been guilty of airing dirty laundry here in the past. I dont think any body less of it and we all get to that point especially if we think we have been ignored. Its not nice but give the guy some credit. We have it easy as users.

--Biff

This Topic was not to get your attention !

Which Andy were you trying to get the attention of if not the moderator?

I dont mean to press but the mans name is in the title......

-Now this is a trials site and i have never riden an Andy Trials Motorcycle (get your mind out of the gutter)

-I have never ridden AT Andy (there probably is a town out there) (now they can post the results from the Andy property when its up and running due to this topic)

- have never heard of a trials skill called Andy (however if i ever develop an unusual manuver i might just name it Andy for his efforts on this site and in rememberance of this topic) (that manuver may end up in a 5 knowing me)

Next time name the topic "Andy Don't Read This"

He responded to me promptly the other day on a silly question.

Thanks Andy for the quick reply and thanks for taking the time.

I have been guilty of airing dirty laundry here in the past. I dont think any body less of it and we all get to that point especially if we think we have been ignored. Its not nice but give the guy some credit. We have it easy as users.

--Biff

It was to highlight a problem. That Andy has already confirmed that there was a problem.

And obviously i am not in the CLICHE then if you get answered over a silly question, as i don't think mine was a silly question..