Hop The Back End

batunball

Can anybody tell me how you hop the backend about to get a better line thanks

I think the first thing is not to think of it so much as hopping the back end as getting it to stand on the front end for a sec while you move the back end around :huh: Sounds a bit strange but you don't have to put too much effort in to the back end just concentrate on your weight going forward to the bars just after you've compressed the rear end.

If you practice your endo's you can concentrate on the twist afterwards. Little bit of pressure (a jump) on the back end, then as it comes back up, front brake on and weight pushing on the bars.

Can anybody tell me how you hop the backend about to get a better line thanks

I think the first thing is not to think of it so much as hopping the back end as getting it to stand on the front end for a sec while you move the back end around :) Sounds a bit strange but you don't have to put too much effort in to the back end just concentrate on your weight going forward to the bars just after you've compressed the rear end.

If you practice your endo's you can concentrate on the twist afterwards. Little bit of pressure (a jump) on the back end, then as it comes back up, front brake on and weight pushing on the bars.

Thankyou for that good advise i will try that next time i ride :(