Hello Everyone

kingkenny33

well i've just bought my first trials bike, a 94 Beta Techno 250.

i've never done trials riding before but really like the look of it.

the bike needs a bit of work doing to it like new chain and sprockets, a few loose spokes in the back wheel, the back tyre has a split in the side wall and possibly both fork seals.

nothing a few days in the garage cant fix though but where do you find workshop manuals for this type of bike? as i've not dealt with spoked wheels for a long time and have no idea what weight oil and how much is needed in the fork legs.

i'm currently living in Yorkshire but i'm moving to Birmingham in the next few weeks so the work will have to wait until after the move.

i do have some other questions but i'll look for the right section to put them in.

KK

Congratulations on your first trials bike and welcome to Trials Central

Probably the best place to get information and maybe a manual would be the Beta importer John Lampkin on 01535 655970. He is a good bloke and all that work there are very helpful. If not just google what you are after and you can probably get a an electronic copy on line, maybe the Beta web site. I think it's betamotor.com

Good name by the way, is it a Liverpool FC reference or are you just called Kenny?

Cheers

Dave (Liverpool FC Fan)

Good name by the way, is it a Liverpool FC reference or are you just called Kenny?

Cheers

Dave (Liverpool FC Fan)

thanks for the information :(

and the name does come from Kenny Dalglish in my younger footballing days but later on it came from Kenny Roberts Snr and yes it does help that i'm also called Kenny :)