Dickson Tn, September Results?

biffsgasgas

How did you boys/women end up this weekend. My dad was down there but the cell phone access was slim to nadda.

He sounded pretty excited to join itsa finally after being a member of ahrma for years and years.

Both sites didnt have the results as of yet this morning.

www.ahrma.org

www.twinshock.org

Any write ups out there yet?

--Biff

Biff,

Well if you haven't talked to him by now - he won a real nice ITSA trophy. Have no idea what happened with the AHRMA points. He was either 3rd or 4th both days - depending on who was going for AHRMA points. I was either 4th or 5th each day, right behind him. We rode together both days. Was European style: 50 sections rated A to E difficulty, you rode 3 rounds of 10 sections each day. He and I rode the D and E sections. Saturday was fairly easy, Sunday got tougher.... maybe because we was wupppped. We both ended up on our butts a couple of times.

Alan

Thanks for the update Alan! He is still in limited cell phone acess. He said he got his butt kicked in ahrma but he really was excited about itsa. Knowing him he might just move south. I wouldnt be surprised if he did. 45 years of Syracuse 150" a year snow can wear on ya and each year they talk about moving down more and more.

--Biff

Biff,

Well if you haven't talked to him by now - he won a real nice ITSA trophy. Have no idea what happened with the AHRMA points. He was either 3rd or 4th both days - depending on who was going for AHRMA points. I was either 4th or 5th each day, right behind him. We rode together both days. Was European style: 50 sections rated A to E difficulty, you rode 3 rounds of 10 sections each day. He and I rode the D and E sections. Saturday was fairly easy, Sunday got tougher.... maybe because we was wupppped. We both ended up on our butts a couple of times.

Alan

Alan , you should have come over to the trusty fantic and said hey !!! I saw you out in the sections now that I see the bantam photo ...

and as always it seems I had the only fantic present ... Lack of fork preload or not !!!

Did have a ball for sure , The Guru's rides are always a total class act , and well worth the 11 to 12 hr drive I make to get there !!!!

Glenn

Edited by axulsuv

Biff,

There are some pictures of your dad at Dickson posted on the Britbike.com web site. Look under 'Forums' then go down to 'Competition Section'. Gordon Gray who rode with your dad and I put the pictures up with some comments. The ITSA site also has the listing of the winners catagory)/comments in their forum and pictures of the trophies. A fellow that rode with us took a bunch of pictures, both days - as soon as I get a copy I will either post them or send you a copy.

So; Is it time to start a thread about Barber

Alan

Biff,

There are some pictures of your dad at Dickson posted on the Britbike.com web site. Look under 'Forums' then go down to 'Competition Section'. Gordon Gray who rode with your dad and I put the pictures up with some comments. The ITSA site also has the listing of the winners catagory)/comments in their forum and pictures of the trophies. A fellow that rode with us took a bunch of pictures, both days - as soon as I get a copy I will either post them or send you a copy.

So; Is it time to start a thread about Barber

Alan

Great pics Alan! Looked dry down there and good traction.

Thanks for the info atilla.

--Biff