England Rubbish At Rugby

cota kid

Ar you beat me to it!

What a match! Have to say we did make some stupid mistakes, but in the end we ruddy got 'em!!

Now, South Africa or Argentina? If its S.A I should be a good match, nice and clean. But if its Argentina - 1982 all over again?

Wasn't planning on watching tomorrow but think I will have to now!

I dunno. In the last 4 times (I think) we've played them they've trashed us - especially the 36-0 defeat in the 1st round of the 'Cup.

BUT

We've improved so much since then and I'm hoping that we'll be so pi$$ed off about the last year, especially the last match, that we'll pull it out of the bag.

With Josh Lewsy injured we might find it a bit harder - no 2minute try this time!

If we can somehow immobilise SA's version of Robinson then I think we might have a chance, but watching him on Sunday - he's so so quick and seems to read the game before its happened!

Having said all that, the SA coach is a bit afraid of Jonny Wilkinson - so will that fear rub off onto the players? http://www.itv.com/Sport/rugbyworldcup/New...-Wilkinson.html

Whatever happens its going to be a cracking match and, even if we lose, at least we beat the French! :D

I hope the Richmond Cricket Club have it on the telly, otherwise I won't be going to the Scott Prize Giving Ceremony and Auction till later.

There is a telly in a separate bar to the main function room.

Edited by PERCE

I hope the Richmond Cricket Club have it on the telly, otherwise I won't be going to the Scott Prize Giving Ceremony and Auction till later.

There is a telly in a separate bar to the main function room.

Got my program today and the evening is paning out nicely. Watch the rugby 8.00 till 10.00. Occassionally popping into the auction, a man cannot have too many one piece suits. See England crowned World Rugby Champions followed by the prize giving ceremony and DJ Denzil as the Scott winner....

Evidently the telly room is used by club members when a function is on. I don't suppose they'll object to letting a few watch the rugby.