Toolbox

nigel dabster

Short length of electrical wire with connectors either end to by-pass thermostat on the rad, should the fan fail to come on.

Long cable tie just thicker than a brake disc, slip between the pads when refitting wheels to keep pads apart, once the disc is lined up and part way in, slide it out.

Thats the type of thing I meant, good tip.

Aye,, nothing there really that cannot be done with mechanics wire and duct tape! :D

I should say that I did sortof like the zip-ty around the swingarm ider that holds the caliper in place, till they came up with the funky plastic rear disc guard that gets in the way of it! Maybe I need to make holes in the POS!

Edited by copemech

duct tape, bailing twine, electrical tape, and zip ties. and 1 BFH

Seriously many wrenches, sockets, pliers, allen wrenches, valve stem core remover, and the above already mentioned. I don't have a trials specific toolbox so I take my all purpose everything tool box, either I am getting older or the darn thing is getting heavier.

Hey cope don't pick on us late maintenence guys, Just this season I have rebuilt my front brake master and changed handlebars just before the start of a trial. Two seperate events. Maybe I will change rings at the first event of next season. :D