November 4th Trials Inc. Not Enon

biffsgasgas

For those of you who go to the season opener Trials Inc. Trials in November note that the event will not be held in Enon where the National was held. It will still be in Dayton and will still have some gnarly terrain. I know some people come from aways away for this event. Just an fyi.

Trials Inc november 4th link

See you there!

--Biff

I really would like to make a trip up there sometime. Do you have any fat butted umbrella girls or anything that really cannot be missed? Or should I just get Zippy to send an e-mail to my buddy to kick me in the gonads, take my money, and the results would be the same? :D

What's your buddies' E-mail?

can we get a video of said kicking?

I have not been to the location that the event is being held this time, but Biff never lies. (MORE GAS ZIPPY!) So should be a great event.

unfortunately you would have to bring your own umbrella girls.

Cope,

Find a 20' by 20' tarp and get a case of your finest texas crude. Throw the tarp on a very shallow hill then put oil on the tarp. Perform some off camber turns. Have the said gonad kicking buddy take some video of you falling like a greased pig. This will help you simulate the northern mud experience..... If you do this in a refrigerated whare house then you have the complete November experience. Last year the first loop was great traction but then the mud thawed :D

It is a lot of fun.

It should be in the balmy 40's durring the day (not celcius for you europeans) when the trials is happening so the umbrella girls will be in the igloo.

--Biff

OOOOh! Gee Biff, that sounds like fun! Kinda like playing twister with the baby oil and -----, oh well, nevermind!

But just like I told the wife, I'm going to Octobertest to ride some rocks this weekend, I don't get near as dirty!

Tell Zipper if he hurries up and gets those split crotch panties on the UPS truck I'll still get Pat to autograph them for him. I'll just tell him they are a helmet cover(he is still a minor you know)!!!!!! :ph34r:

copemech Posted Yesterday, 10:52 PM

Tell Zipper if he hurries up and gets those split crotch panties on the UPS truck I'll still get Pat to autograph them for him. I'll just tell him they are a helmet cover(he is still a minor you know)!!!!!!

You should receive your order in a few days, we had a little trouble filling the order at first due to the large volume that you ordered.

I hope the ouchy is not near the area where you wear the split crotch panties, that could be right tender thar.