Mctrials

lmizell

Don't remember if I posted this, but I've re-started the mctrials e-group. Eric lost all his data during a virus storm and passed the duty on. I hope I can keep it going half as well as he did.

this e-group is dedicated to North America trials riders for correspondence on issues of national and local trials eventsa/bikes/politics etc.

To subscribe go to. http://www.micapeak.com/lists/mctrials

Lots of folks on already and there are no archives.

Les

Les

It's been a while since I saw you on here. I'm back over in Houston in a couple of weeks. Are there any trials on in the local area? You'll remeber last time I came up to see you I'd missed one by a couple of days. I'd just be coming along to spectate.

Thanks Les! And Marc for operating micapeak.

It wasn't anything to do with viruses, just a power outage that killed my server's hard drive and backups that turned out to be bad.

I'm sure you'll do at least as well at running the list as I did.

Thanks for taking up the task of running the mctrials email list. However, the registration process is so strict that it is not allowing me to register. I keep getting error messages because it does not accept my email address, which has a defunct domain name because Earthlink bought the provider. I sent an email to the owner of micapeak, but he chose to ignore my request for help.

I thoroughly enjoyed the advice provided, as well as the cameraderie, on the previous mctrials list, and hopefully will again in the future. Unfortunately, I have no way to access this list as it is now.

Thanks again,

Richard

Not anymore - I used to live in Laguna Niguel and worked in the Irvine Spectrum area near El Toro Marine Base - nice view of PCH and the ocean from the apartment, though. Sure miss the weather and the scenery :(

Clark is just kidding about all that good ole CA.B.S.! He likes it HOT and BALMY here in Texas where if you fall down during practice the scorpions and rattlers will eat you. Makes you keep your feet on the pegs eh!

:(