Indoor Tdn 2007

cota kid

Think we all know who's going to win it though dont we. :ph34r:

It's not the winning it's the taking part that counts, in a few years time when the likes of Mr Brown, Wigg, Haslam, Danby, Challoner, Sampson, etc, etc, are riding in the TDN will all the Spainish be saying "Think we know who's going to win." only time will tell.

i totaly agree, the event will be good and i will be cheering on dougie, brown, grimbo, wiggy etc. think the british team have a good chance, but would you bet against the spanish team indoors??

and yes it is the winning that counts. at least im sure thats the way our guys will see it when they go there next month. there not there just to take part are they.

nickday1 Posted Today, 04:29 PM

Yea but sadly, the Spanish have big numbers of up and coming juniors who will get more financial support from the Spanish Federation so not much will change

Have to beg to differ there, you only have to look at the UEM Youth cup(13 to 16 yr old), this has been held by british riders for the last 4 years, and I suspect young Mr Morphett will be looking after it in 08 and 09.

Apart from Gomez the Spaniards are lagging behind abit. :guinness:

KICKSTART101 Posted Oct 19 2007, 02:18 PM

It will take place on the 24th November in Cordoba, Spain,

got the info from the F.I.M website so guess its gonna be correct.

Think we all know who's going to win it though dont we.

UMMMM! THE U.S. !!!!!! yep that's who.

wait a minute are we even attending the indoor?

is it a totally different invitation system for th indoor than the outdoor?

Say what you like and I know there are much better riders out there but I am very pleased with how the U.S. finished in this years outdoor.

OH and the previous questions are serious, if anyone has the answers please share.

I must admit i thought at the time that the US put in a good perfromance at the outdoor TDN.

Do you have a national indoor series over there or any kind of indoor events???

Seems like some people have a problem with me asuming that the spanish team already have one hand on the trophy? But would anyone really bet against them taking the title again.

I will be cheering on our british guys but just being realistic. ;)