Trick Or Treat?

paul w

so here i am trying to work on the bike in the garage, with a steady stream of local hoodies coming down the drive, saying "trick or treat".

what they actually mean is "giz a mars bar or you'll get dog s**t through the letter box"..................bah! humbug!

( nothing to with trials other than im changing a tyre)

Paul w don't be so down on Halloween,there's fun to be had. :D

There seems to be an un-written rule around here i.e the kids (this is what it's about remember)with an adult or two go around the estate and call on specific houses which are suitably decorated, for some sweets/cakes/junk food.

This fizzles out by about 8.00 p.m. as the adults are bothered that their kids are in bed at a decent time.

When you get a knock on the door at 9.00 or later you just know it's the older 'scrotes' who are out to make a nuisance of themselves (and their parents haven't got a clue)so don't even answer the door.

I realize some of the 'scrotes can be a little persistent so just leave the sprinkler out on the front lawn so you can turn it on if needs be(chilly!).

Once my missus baked some small cakes for the young kids and then I added some ex-lax chocolate to them for the 'scrotes'.

Sure enough ,late on a gang of bad boys came to the door,wolfed down the kak-cakes and gave me a load of verbal for not giving them money!!??

I feel really smug just recalling all this. :D

Happy Halloween

Edited by HAM2

Take it out on work! Thats what we did.

They dangled a free lunch in front of our noses to see who could decorate their isle. We went a little over board.

You did a skeleton with a pole up the chute, any relation to Zipper?

I got your "free lunch"!

Sorry Biff, I just could not resist! Happy Halo! :D

It really is cute, I guess, sort of, maybe!

That is a SHIP, you know!

Edited by copemech