7.5 Out Of Ten

ishy

I have to give this chap 7.5 for creativity, he's even giving me a B*****ksing

US Ambassador To Nigeria

US - NIGERIA

Send Your Reply To This Email: jn_em1@live.com

UNITED NATIONS 2007 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS ON CONFIRMATION BY AMB. JOHN CAMPBELL, US AMBASSADOR.

REF/PAYMENTS CODE: ECB/06654 $100,000 USD.

Attn: Sir / Madam,

As you've refused up till now to have my first and second official indispensable email letters to your own good interest acknowledge to this development accordingly organized and notified by the United Nations, which my office informed you about your name been among the selected scam victims to be compensated. I then here by wishes to reform you by the notice of this letter, I have less than 24hours from the time of this re-noticed to have your $100,000.00 scam victim compensation fund certified bank draft return back to United Nations as unclaimed fund.

Honestly speaking, I am not pleased with your attitude towards my first and second letters over your nulled and refusal intention to have the letter acknowledge and as well follow up my instruction for an immediate dispatch of your draft to your doorstep. Well, like I said, I've less than 24hours from now to have your draft returned back to United Nations as unclaimed fund. And solution to this drastical decision is you complying to the given official condition to facilitate immediate onward dispatch of your draft to your doorstep within this 24hours. Haven said that: I re-advised you pick up the name and information re-stipulated below and proceed fast to any nearby western union or money gram office and use it forward to this office your scam victim compensation certified bank draft courier dispatch fee $250.00 by either western union or money gram. On confirmation of the payment information, your $100,000.00 draft will be dispatched immediately to your doorstep. But your failure to the compliance of this instruction, your draft will be returned back to United Nations as unclaimed draft;

Yours Respectfully,