Robregordo 2007 Video

greeves

Hi Nigel Dabster: There are 4 routes Red and Blue are quite difficoult, 10 pilots raced in red this year and 20 in blue, winners loosed 16 marks in red and 24 in blue.

Most popular are green and yellow (the easy one) with arround 95 pilots in green and 60 in yellow this year. Mick Andrews won in green loosing 6 marks, Yrjo Vesterinen was 3rd with 21 marks. Belive me in green 30 or 40 marks is not bad at all. 20 sections per day with 30 km. route in the mountains north to Madrid.

2008 edition will be 24 & 25 May. With Bernie Schreiber racing this year with a Bultaco 199A in green route.

Brilliant to see all those lovely twinshocks. Love the encouragement as well as the sounds of consolement to those who get a 5, presumably from the women doing the filming.

I've still got tears rolling down my cheeks from the crash that the crew on the Blue Bult outfit have down the hill.

Great stuff. Love to go there next year.

Now that'll be interesting. Will Yrjo be riding too?

Where was Team WOFTAM? Didn't Big John ride this year?

Yes I rode this year on the bike shown! Special thanks to my friend Carlos Bosch.

Big Johnpost-26-1195512641.jpg

Edited by Big John

Javier,

That looks amazing, It looks like everything OTF and Big John say it is and more...any spare bikes kicking around

Is it true you created an extra special easy pink route for Paul and John :D

Oi i resent that :wall:

So you comin then? You will have to ride a proper bike if you do.

Anyway Pink is more your colour.

So i've heard :thumbup:

Oi i resent that :wall:

So you comin then? You will have to ride a proper bike if you do.

Anyway Pink is more your colour.

So i've heard :thumbup:

Give my right hand mate......looks incredible everything you pair have described it as and more but it won't be 2008, the way work's going i'll be lucky to make the P 65 next year.....

Proper bike...this was mine before I got the beta clicky wished I'd had the foldy stuff to get it back

I must admit I am the one riding the Bultaco 340 with the white helmet, making that silly fiasco in the wet rock, opening the throttle where I should have used the inertia. Slightly better in the other 2 sections where I appear, but not good. It was the first time using that bike. (Excuses.....)

Slapshot: About B.J. and OTF, in Japan they consider their old glories as "living treasures", so maybe they should have a "golden route" better than that pink one you claim for. :thumbup:

TFT: I don