Tdn-usa Fundraising

no jive

The Trial des Nation effort is in full swing. The plan has been to get as many opportunities as possible that will allow our riders to compete with the best support available. Our first project is a high quality CD that is going to be available soon, compiled from the professional photography of Bill Ibsen. This CD will have hundreds of photos from this years Isle of Man event and is currently being distributed by Ryan Young Products & will be expanded to other retail outlets as well as our in process website www.usatdn.org/

One of the current and most important issues we face and need help from the Trials community with, is the supply and printing of our support shirts. These shirts will be one of our main fund raising items. Can anyone offer support on this project? We have the artwork, now what we need is the expertise of someone who can supply the shirts and accomplish the printing part. This will be a large part of our effort to raise funds for this team.

At this point, today, there appears that at least 6-7 very competent American riders will participate in and support the US World Round @ the Trials Training Center in Tennessee, in 2008. This is an unprecedented milestone for American Trials. We will continue to encourage these riders as they vie for a spot on the USA Trial des Nation team. We feel it is very important to support these young men and women. Our website, although in the building stages at this point will be updated regularly with news and progress reports. Thank you for your support.

As you can see a lot of work is going into the TDN for 2008.

If you can help in any way please e-mail Kip Webb at kipwca3@aol.com or Clive at clivebelvoir@yahoo.com

Edited by No Jive

There will be as I have heard the Eastern Regionals again with a portion going to the TDN team. The first event will be the Fun in the Sun in Ocala Fl. on the 1st and 2nd of March 2008. Hopefully the West and Central States can muster up a series also!

Edited by trialsurfer

From what I have heard we will have a western series. Possibly the first being El Trial in southern CA. Hopefully it will all come together. A lot of work is going into the TDN for 2008. I know Kip and few people have been working hard. The web site should be up fully soon with some pretty cool stuff on it.

El trial this year i herd is going to be in march in Lucern Valley, CA

for those who have not been here this is trials heaven

lots of rocks slabs etc

i should know i ride there every weekend and live 30 minutes away

so if you can make the effort to come down participate and support/fund raise