Making Cables Usa

brian r

Hey Brian,

I think my dad (John Knapp) got a universal wire kit from either motion pro or works connection for his Greeves. I will PM you his email address. I know that Ed Logan has been making a lot of replacement cables for his Cub but i have been with him when he has broken a cable or two.

--Biff

OK, I think I've meet him. Has a truck with a home made thing on the back for covering up bikes?

We have a mutual acquaintance from Candor NY (my home town), Jim Lucziwitz (forget about me spelling that right)

sounds like lush-a-wits.

Thats him! He usually puts a boat on the roof racks but when he does not want to use a boat he uses this wierd basement door looking ply wood thing. (shakeing head) My mom is Joan and usually takes the cards at what ever trials she goes to.

Here is his pic down near you guys in Dickson. They usually bring their small brown dog rusty too.

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/slideshow...a5f9&idx=23

--Biff

Candor! Heck yeah I am familiar. They actually live in Cazenovia to the east of syracuse. I grew up in district 4 trials with raymon peters and started riding in about 86. Did you come up to the Ahrma national this year in Harford? It was a good time....

I dated a girl in Binghamton and she went to Cornell so we used to go through Candor all the time on the way through.

--Biff