Where To Buy Second Hand Tyres

goreboy

Why not? If the guy just wants a decent tyre without any rips or tears in it what's the problem? I'll ride a tyre until it's completely shagged, a bit of wear doesn't matter a jot & so long as it'll stop on the rim I'll keep using it.

I suggest you try a local dealer, he may have a half decent one he'd give you.

My dad went most of my youth days taking the tyres off my bike and putting them on his 250 Yam.

Think it depends what you're doing with it. The sort of sections my old man wanted to do he maintained that a good rider could do them on slicks. But maybe he was just making me feel better about it.

You're probably best off mentioning what area you're in though as you've not got it in your profile.

See - two tight Yorkshiremen replied at the same time. Jocks are just as tight as us but less likely to admit it :thumbup:

I scrounge tyres of Dabster, he only uses then once each side & chucks 'em. Between marking out & practicing it'd cost me a fortune in tyres if I kept buying new ones. I like a Dunlop for all the road work Scott day & Michelins the rest of the time, I need a fresh one just now as I skipped the old one because it kept falling off the rim. So if anybody has any half worn tyres they don't want just PM me. B)

Mate, im in Redcar, cleveland Ive got a Little Used dunlop, never been turned, so one side is still new, it will be available at the end of the week, only changing as i want to try an IRC, if you want it, your welcom to it mate, think im about 30 mins drive from you

Pete